Major Health Care Provider
- Client initially sought cost savings and improved telecom efficiencies. SMI brought in to conduct initial assessment and present findings.
- Client chose to expand project, commissioned high level plan and ultimately decided to replace the Centrex with an in-house IP system.
- One of first total VoIP networks in the North East
- Choice fit the scalability needs and cost requirements of clients business
- Ongoing annualized telecom cost reduction exceeds $250,000 with dramatic increase in capability and feature set
- Significant processing capability added to address Business Continuity issues.
- During the 2004 RNC all authorized employees were able to work remotely.
- Coordinated the efforts of a telecom audit resulting in seven figure recoveries of past over billing.
Major Bank in New York
- Firm originally engaged in 1998 to develop voice systems Request For Proposal (RFP)
- Evaluated RFP responses and assisted in vendor selection
- Managed implementation
- Subsequent broad enterprise telecom projects included:
- Wide Area Network redesign
- Corporate re-locations
- Corporate Headquarters infrastructure design and installation
- Design and provision for new Business Continuity site
- Sound, scalable infrastructure has allowed the bank to effortlessly address expanding demands:
- Acquisitions of deposit institutions and purchase of insurance related company
- Ongoing annualized telecom cost reduction exceeds $300,000 with significant capacity increase
- Ongoing relationship maintained to insure lowest rate in all markets and provisioning as required